Can't login too... same as below

Hi, when I start faf, instead of auto login, it opens my browser and asks me to start all over again: login, link steam account and all the shit... but it does not work !
I tried to restart my pc and refaf but it does not solve the problem
I registered years ago and play several times a week, never happened before... my internet was down today, could it be related to it ?

Sans titre.png
thanks for your help guys

From past experience this error means to 99,999% that you have more than one account.
To figure out the correct account name you have two way:
a) Do a password reset via Steam
b) Link your account to Steam once more. It will fail and tell you the name of the account that is already linked.

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
ā€“ Benno Rice

thnaks for your reply.
well yes, years ago I created a first faf account (when back to supcom after a long break) but for some reason, never managed to link it to steam... then created my actual acount, the same i've been using since then.
I did as you said, surprinsingly i managed to link again but still it does not work šŸ˜•

If you pm your steam id I can look it up

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
ā€“ Benno Rice

hi @Brutus5000, problem solved: it was a conflict between my 2 password managers, one of them was still trying to use the old id... you were right !
thanks for your help anyway, and keep up the good work šŸ™‚