[New problem]How to make extraarmies behave like AI players?

I have created a huge map which is 80km² and I want more than 8 players on my map. So I placed many units including COMMAND UNITs,ENGINEERS, TANKs and so on for the ARMY_9 and Neutral Civilian which is set as enemy in the game options. But why do they just not work? the units of ARMY_9 will not appear on the game totally, and the units of Neutral Civilian will appear but just stand still and do noting.

How to solve this problem? Is it possible for ARMY_9+ or Neutral Civilian to be manipulated by AI?

Adding an army is not the same thing as adding an AI. After adding an army, you could add scripted code for it (such as was done on the Tower Defense Survival map and the Twin Cities map). Alternatively, if you added the army correctly as one of the regular 16 army slots that show up in the lobby, you could just add an AI for it in lobby, and if the AI you selected is coded to handle additional starting units, it could use them.

pfp credit to gieb

@penguin_
Didn't you do that will Dillidalli since it doesn't care about bases and managers and what not?

@relentless Yes, on Twin Cities

pfp credit to gieb

@penguin_ Wow, It seems that you created a new AI for the map of Twin Cities. I wonder if it is possible for extra amies to call the original AI codes?

@ghoustaq_14 said in [New problem]How to make extraarmies behave like AI players?:

@penguin_ Wow, It seems that you created a new AI for the map of Twin Cities. I wonder if it is possible for extra amies to call the original AI codes?

OK, I think I already solved this problem. Thank everyone for helping me.😊