Was this bad luck?

Was this bad luck? could i´ve done better or was i a victim of godlike dodging?

18min - my ten t2 alien bombers get enemy com 1100hp at first passage, he dodges everything after

Was i a noob or just bad luck? is there anything i could do?

I have not looked at the replay, but I assume you're talking about Notha's. A commander can evade these by making small circles. You could've ground fired the commander instead.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

When you're not a god gamer and can reliably predict the enemy's com movement and ground fire it like Jip, staggering the timing of your nothas usually makes it near impossible to dodge all of them

If you are walking in a tight circle you will dodge 100% of notha bombs. What you can do is mix nothas and vulthoos; the nothas will force them to stay in one spot (circling forever), so they can't retreat to water/anti air, while gunships will dps the commander down.

@snowy801 said in Was this bad luck?:

When you're not a god gamer and can reliably predict the enemy's com movement and ground fire it like Jip, staggering the timing of your nothas usually makes it near impossible to dodge all of them

It isn't difficult to predict when the commander keeps circling after the first salvo. Select half your bombers and ground fire where the commander is circling. That way at least some bombers do damage.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned