FAF Association Update end of 2021

Hey everyone,

It's the end of 2021 and so I'll take a moment to update you all about the status of the association.

Rowey resigned from the board due to time constraints. We thank him for all his contributions and he remains in the association and is continuing to make general contributions to FAF.

As per the 19th of December, the full rights to FAF have been transferred to the association. This means the transition of FAF to be a fully democratized and user-owned organization is formally complete. I would like to extend my sincerest thanks to Visionik for his commitment to FAF throughout the years.

As we're nearing the next General Meeting, and since I will not be running for President in 2022, we've been trying to find the best candidates for the position. We hope to include them in the process early on in order to have a recommendation for the General Meeting and a smooth transition overall. If you're interested, please do not hesitate to contact me.

An invitation to the General Meeting will be sent out soon detailing the date and procedure.

Thank you all for 2021 and happy new year 🙂

Sheeo,
On behalf of the board