Book about Chris Taylor, TA and SC / Libro sobre Chris Taylor, TA y SC.

Hello!

I'm Martin Gamero and I'm a writer at kentinelstudios.com.

I released a book about 3dfx / videocards and id Software. Now I am writing another about Chris Taylor and his titles, especially on Total Annihilation and Supreme Commander. Each game has a chapter on development, release, walkthrough, packages, and multiplayer. It is 52,000 words long and Chris Taylor and Clayton Kauzlaric have helped me.

This is not a guide, a list of strategies, or a list of mods, I only focus on the game itself, its lore, and the differences with consoles among other things. For that, I would like to add a sub-chapter of FA Forever. FAF is very important to this game, and it was very important to me because I have only played Counter-Strike and this game online.

I would like to know how it was to create the lobby and great moments. My idea is to write a short summary of about 500-1000 words with plans, history, development, ideas. Now I have a small text with a comparison with SC Vanilla and more data based on official statistics.

In addition to this, I am looking for test readers to give me feedback on the text. I ask for absolute confidentiality. I will give a copy of the book/ebook and your name on the first pages, in gratitude.

The book will be in Spanish, so I need readers to know Spanish. I would like to translate to English / German / Russian / others languages, but this will depend on the success.

If anyone is interested, please connect with me.
Best regards

----------------------Spanish----------------------
¡Buenas!

Soy Martin Gamero y soy escritor en kentinelstudios.com.

Después de lanzar un libro de 3dfx/tarjetas gráficas y de id Software, ahora estoy con otro sobre Chris Taylor y sus títulos, especialmente en Total Annihilation y Supreme Commander. Cada juego tiene un capítulo sobre desarrollo, lanzamiento, recorrido, paquetes y multijugador. Tiene 52000 palabras y Chris Taylor y Clayton Kauzlaric me han ayudado.

Esto no es una guía, un lista de estrategias o una lista de mods, solo me centro en el juego en si mismo, en su lore y las diferencias con consolas entre otras cosas. Para eso, me gustaría agregar un subcapítulo de FA Forever. FAF es muy importante para este juego, y fue muy importante para mí porque solo he jugado en línea a Counter-Strike y este juego.

Me gustaría conocer como fue crear el lobby, grandes momentos y más datos así. Mi idea es escribir un pequeño resumen de unas 500-1000 palabras con planificaciones, historia, desarrollo, ideas. Ahora tengo un pequeño texto con una comparativa con el SC Vanilla y más datos basados en las estadísticas oficiales.

Además de esto, estoy buscando lectores de prueba para que me den su opinión el texto. Pido confidencialidad absoluta y a cambia al menos, doy una copia del libro y su nombre en las primeras páginas, en agradecimiento.

El libro estará en español, por lo que necesito que los lectores sepan español. Esto no evita que me gustaría lanzarlo en inglés / alemán / ruso / otros.

Si a alguien le interesa, por favor que conecte conmigo.
Gracias por todo.