Cant create my own game lobby.

Hi! I want to create my lobby, or play with bots test game. This error i get everytime. Something about mods. I have removed all the mods. It didn't help.Can u help me?

Text of error:

Could not update selected mods. This might be due to file permission errors. Also not selecting the mod on game creation will make this error disappear.

error details:

java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
at org.springframework.aop.interceptor.AsyncExecutionAspectSupport.lambda$doSubmit$3(AsyncExecutionAspectSupport.java:279)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1764)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1130)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:630)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
at org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.proceed(CglibAopProxy.java:759)
at org.springframework.aop.interceptor.AsyncExecutionInterceptor.lambda$invoke$0(AsyncExecutionInterceptor.java:115)
at org.springframework.aop.interceptor.AsyncExecutionAspectSupport.lambda$doSubmit$3(AsyncExecutionAspectSupport.java:276)
... 4 more
Caused by: java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException: C:\Users\YAO_\AppData\Local\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\Game.prefs
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.translateToIOException(WindowsException.java:89)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(WindowsException.java:103)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(WindowsException.java:108)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileSystemProvider.newByteChannel(WindowsFileSystemProvider.java:235)
at java.base/java.nio.file.spi.FileSystemProvider.newOutputStream(FileSystemProvider.java:478)
at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.newOutputStream(Files.java:224)
at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.write(Files.java:3491)
at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.writeString(Files.java:3707)
at com.faforever.client.mod.ModService.writeModStates(ModService.java:420)
at com.faforever.client.mod.ModService.overrideActivatedMods(ModService.java:364)
at com.faforever.client.mod.ModService.updateAndActivateModVersions(ModService.java:482)
at com.faforever.client.mod.ModService$$FastClassBySpringCGLIB$$aae9cfd3.invoke(<generated>)
at org.springframework.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:218)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(CglibAopProxy.java:771)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:163)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.proceed(CglibAopProxy.java:749)
... 6 more
2021-09-16_09-27-26.png
2021-09-16_09-36-46.png

file.AccessDeniedException: C:\Users\YAO_\AppData\Local\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\Game.prefs

It’s your game prefs file (which stores the list of mods you have activated). You could try fixing the permissions on this file or you could delete it and run FA from steam to recreate it. Just know that this will reset all in game settings to default.

I have deleted all from folder C:\Users\YAO_\AppData\Local\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance and it's work. Thanx