Downlords FAF - (Resolved)

When joining the Que for 1v1 or 2v2s I get a failed to launch or setting up game which I get stuck in.
Also for some reason the ICE_adapter does not like to work:

Error Code in log:
2021-03-19 00:41:02.825 WARN 10424 --- [JavaFX Application Thread] c.f.client.fa.relay.ice.IceAdapterImpl : Ignoring call to ICE adapter as we are not connected: quit([])

Also for some reason Auto download for maps does not work like all the time and for some reason its hard to find all the maps in the map vault.

Other Errors so far if this helps: warning:
Evaluating LazyVar failed: error evaluating lazy variable: error evaluating lazy variable: ...aforever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\maui\layouthelpers.lua(157): error evaluating lazy variable: ... alliance\gamedata\mohodata.scd\lua\maui\control.lua(36): error evaluating lazy variable: ...aforever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\maui\layouthelpers.lua(89): error evaluating lazy variable: ...aforever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\maui\layouthelpers.lua(42): error evaluating lazy variable: ... alliance\gamedata\mohodata.scd\lua\maui\control.lua(34): error evaluating lazy variable: ... alliance\gamedata\mohodata.scd\lua\maui\control.lua(36):

If you need more info I can poke around in the logs more.

Edit: For some reason custom games seems to be the only thing that works of course depending on the map.

Edit: Map problem has been resolved.

• (Resolved)*