Wont load beyond logging in screen

The game is just logging in forever, i also had trouble the other day with getting into my account, i got round that now it just wont load, ive never had issues before?.

try again. Looks like they rolled out some sort of authorization update.

Yo Heelix im still getting the same screen, ive installed a fresh version of FAF and it still hasnt sorted it

Does anyone know anything, i have the latest version v2021.11.0 when starting the launcher it spikes CPU usage when doing the logging in screen up to 100%

Post your client.log file

How i do this?

24c25ce7-4111-4a81-9bab-f8defabe7f5c-image.png

So you go to the top-left hamburger menu > Show Log folder > open log folder and your client.log should be near the top of that folder that's the one they are after

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock

@rowey i cant get into that screen i just get the logging in screen as the app launches it wont go any further

@rowey Screenshot (243).png

@askaholic i cant get into that?

@dreddykruger the Folder location should be C:\ProgramData\FAForever\logs

@rowey Screenshot (245).png Screenshot (244).png i have been through all the folders i cant find the one you have and cant find no log in any of those folders

ProgramData is a hidden folder to see it you need to go to view in the File explored and hit the checkbox hidden items 707459d2-197c-4b24-878f-11dcd20fe5b1-image.png

@rowey ah found it so i upload the full notepad?

you can use Pastebin https://pastebin.com/ if you copy it their it will give you a link you can copy here

@rowey eeH0b7Ga.txt
Can i just post it like this

that work xD

same problem here please help

What if you use another version? For example, this is https://github.com/FAForever/downlords-faf-client/releases/tag/v2021.10.0

Also please upload the client.log file at: C:\ProgramData\FAForever\logs
ProgramData is a hidden folder.
You need to enable the display of hidden folders or insert into the address bar of the explorer.

@marcspector ive tried that link still doesnt work