- Create your own build sets with HotBuild Overhaul!
- Edit existing ones!
- Bind and use!
Requires UI mod tools
Best posts made by BlueScreenOf4z0t
Tired of writing to the team chat?
Can't type that fast?
Here is the solution of your problems! (or not)
Create your own phrases to quickly send them to the chat with only a few clicks!
You can also make levels of tree to separate specific phases:
Every new game mod creates tree with player names:
Question mark will help you understand the functionality of mod
- this mod does not replace your keybinds it uses its own ones
- however it blocks input so you wont be able to give orders to units based on keybinds, so, you will have to close window
- please report about any bugs, its important
In the end:
I hope community will help with promotion of the mod and its improvement, enjoy playing!
Also, here is the list of upcoming features:
- map ping with phrase - done
- better system of blocking input - done
- integrated emojis - ...
April Fool's Day is coming and i think it's great day for releasing UI mod for game chat "Emojis". Code is done (still looking for bugs) and i need to fill up mod with emojis, thats why help needed. Send me in Discord (4z0t) emojis you want to add and names for them.
- type ":" to open searching window
- click on emoji in list to select it
- "tab" will paste the first match of searching
- scroll through emojis:
Also, come here for lobby emojis! https://forum.faforever.com/topic/1460/emojis-in-lobby
Here I'm going to post guides about making UI mods. Actually, its not gonna be like "how to make simple mod that does specifically that thing". Mostly I will post documentation with example of using:
- and some information that would be useful
There also will be some patterns, that you can use too.
If you have something to add, you are welcome, I will add it to main post.
Below you can post your suggestions and wishes and simply discuss information here
Some people say it is legal, some people say it is not, but lets take a look in FAF rules:
We will list what sort of UI mods are not allowed here. This includes:
- All reclaim macros
- All autoclickers
So? Where are the limits of it? I vote for mod being banned and such functionality considered as autoclicker
Currently working on mods ecosystem and I want mention here some of them, replacing functions of Eco manager:
- TeamInfo share: shares data with teammates about nukes/smds and exps completions
- Idle Engineers light: shows idle engineers/ factories and upgrading mexes (all of it is toggable through UI mods options)
- Eco Ui tools:
stolenreworked UI party mex panel
Latest posts made by BlueScreenOf4z0t
"Exit to windows" is a proper way. But if you kill process through task manager it causes for everyone disconnection window.