Need UI Mod? Let me know

@swkoll said in Need UI Mod? Let me know:

In lieu of a fancy new UI mod, fixing supreme scoreboard to work in live replay again would be greatly appreciated.

I missed this. I do not have the time to look into it, but is Hussar aware of it?

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

@hinthunter said in Need UI Mod? Let me know:

@h-master Check out "Supreme Economy" sir.

Thanks! Will check it out.

Check out my maps here:

Madness 1 - 10

https://forum.faforever.com/topic/480/h-master-s-maps

@arma473 said in Need UI Mod? Let me know:

@h-master The only useful thing I've found for the second screen is to treat it as a giant mini-map and I glance at it sometimes when I want to be aware of the map, like if I'm zoomed in to micro something, I might look at the second monitor. Maybe 0.1% of the time that I'm playing I'm looking at the second monitor.

One of the things web browsers used to have (maybe they still do) were "widgets." It was like a generic interface that anyone could use to make little things to put on the screen that would do stuff like tell you the weather or be a calculator. If someone made a "widget" interface for FAF, it would be easier to create little apps you could put onto a second monitor that could give the kind of info H-master is talking about.

The "UI-Party" mod I use has info about things like the number of mexes (not just T1, T2, T3, but the number that are upgrading or paused-upgrading). But it would be pretty cool if we could widgetize that information and then click and drag to move the "widgets" around. Then people could decide what info they wanted to have access to and where they wanted to put it on their screen. Or even multiple "tabs" and you could put different widgets on different tabs, so I could open an "energy management" thing that would give info about my energy use. Or something about mass utilization so I could see what % of my mass is going into land units, air units, navy, making economy buildings like pgens or upgrading mexes, loading TML/SML/SMD, etc.

Then people with potato PCs could REAAAALLY lag seton's even more effectively than they already do.

Sorry, for the late reply. This is exactly what I mean. The second screen isn't really that handy because there is strategic zoom. With the widgets it could become useful.

Check out my maps here:

Madness 1 - 10

https://forum.faforever.com/topic/480/h-master-s-maps

@dragun101
Can you do mod Fighters always fly.

need change move order to patrol order around one point
like this
fe0ba128-4558-4973-8e21-9171f8d78fae-image.png

It's called the 'Guard' command.

@aulex said in Need UI Mod? Let me know:

Can you make a UI mod that adds the sheesh sound effect to chat like a chat taunt. Can you also make it audible to all players if they have the UI mod, similar to the emoticon mod.
Here is a sample sound https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgT6XABqS5Y

I'm so sad this opportunity was passed up on.

Can you make a UI mod that adds the sheesh sound effect to chat like a chat taunt. Can you also make it audible to all players if they have the UI mod, similar to the emoticon mod.
Here is a sample sound https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgT6XABqS5Y

I'm so sad this opportunity was passed up on.

Hey Aulex, that a sound thing which I don't have much understanding how to do and more relavently. I just don't have much time for modding anymore beyond simple things and scta mods

I’m a shitty 1k Global. Any balance or gameplay suggestions should be understood or taken as such.

Project Head and current Owner/Manager of SCTA Project

Ok here is my request, i want a mod that notifys you when an enemy acu is scouted and maybe leaves a marker at rach acus last known location. Is this possible to made?

@sprouto
you can not guard soil. you need unit.

@Broker You are correct -it's the Assist order you want, it works on ground, causing the air units to swirl around the point randomly, engaging units in the same fashion as patrol.

maybe you can create an addon for Add automatic backward travel for the megalith.
like this
Снимок.PNG

or

addition for setting an attack priority after creating a unit. built a fatboy, the priority settings for attacking experimental units were automatically applied.

It used to be, you could set attack priority on a factory, the same way you would set it on a unit. And then all units coming out of the factory would have that attack priority set.

I don't know why that was taken away. It was a useful feature.

@arma473 but if you need different priorities for different units. what to do?
for Percival some, and for AA others.
Or you built a fatboy and the priorities were automatically set to the experimental ones. you don't have to press a button. it is very convenient.

@broker said in Need UI Mod? Let me know:

Or you built a fatboy and the priorities were automatically set to the experimental ones. you don't have to press a button. it is very convenient.

You're a troll so I don't take you seriously, but:

If I want all the units coming out of my factory to have default priority, I would leave the factory alone, or I would set it to "default" priority, which is an option in advanced target priorities.

This post is deleted!

@arma473 said in Need UI Mod? Let me know:

@broker said in Need UI Mod? Let me know:

You're a troll so I don't take you seriously, but:

If I want all the units coming out of my factory to have default priority, I would leave the factory alone, or I would set it to "default" priority, which is an option in advanced target priorities.

what are the standard priorities ?????
I wrote about different priorities for different units.

Besides. I wrote to the creator of the post, not you.

A free cam mod.

Currently there is a big problem when looking from bottom to up will screw up the camera a lot.

FAF is having a big potential for cinematic shots and the best addition for it - would be to unlock the camera from bumping into all sorts of terrain, or, just letting it to be controlled by keyboard entirely, like a noclip feature.

I cant explain how much less stress any movie makers for this game will go through.

@kaapalkeens Look for Jip's cinematic mod (needs dear windowing to work). It's wonderful!

FAF Website Developer

@femboy as far as I used that mod with all the scripting it has - I did not find an actual free cam I was talking about,

Jip's cinematic mod dedicated to creating a camera movements pre-set on the motions (like a keyframe animations). But not dedicated to solving main issue Im having - Clipping to all sorts of terrain to look from bottom to up.

As far Cinematic Mod is good - but thats not what Im looking for.

@kaapalkeens What you are describing is not possible. The behavior is part of the engine as far as I am aware. You may find something in the console commands at best. You can find them by looking for cam_.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned