New Balance Councilor

Hello everyone, today I'm announcing my resignation as balance councilor. I took on the role following Zock's resignation in February 2017 and formed a new team to work on FAF balance. With a lot of help from that team we released eight balance patches in that time with changes covering most areas of the game. I want to thank the following people for their work and support: Zock, Brutus5000, Petric, keyser, Exotic_Retard, PhilipJFry, Strogo, Mephi, Turin, Farms, Zlo, Icedreamer, Sheeo, all council members past and present and anyone who may have slipped my mind in the moment.

The balance team currently consists of the following five players; myself, Petric, keyser, Turin and Farms. Petric was unanimously selected as the new Balance Councilor with the approval of the Council of Setons. I will remain on the team as a regular member.

JaggedAppliance

Thanks again for what you have done and especially for handling that role which have quite a lot of responsibilities and relies on making decision on topic that are often controversial.

I would like to thank you and the balance team for all the work you guys did over the past 3 years, it pushed FAF balance into the right direction making it healthier, more diverse and competitive.

The king is dead, long live the king

This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!

Moved to announcements, thought it'd make more sense there

EDIT: moved back because people couldn't comment

i for one welcome our new overlords
new patch seems like a lot of fun, too. should be interesting.