Help setup dual screen

Hi there, i've been trying to use dual screen since a while, but i never found a way, so i drop my issue here, maybe some of you have an answer!

I have two 27" monitor setup at 2560x1440. Main monitor in windows 10 is the right screen.
Forged alliance is setup in windowed.
The goal is to play on the right screen, and have like a giant "mini map" on the left screen

The issue, when i stretch the Forged alliance window to both screen, is that all the construction panel, and all the info apart for the scoreboard go on the left of the left screen.

So is their a way to get all the panel on the right screen ?
Other issue, the menu is right in the middle
I tryed to enable and play with ui party settings with the same issues.

Here is a picture of the issueDual-screen.jpg

you can use ui festival instead of ui party. It allows to select your right monitor as main monitor.

Hey, got no results in mod vault for "ui festival" or "festival"

Have you tried setting it to fullscreen and using the dual monitor option in the Forged Alliance menu?

Re: Help setup dual screen

I had many issues with fullscreen, i rather keep in windowed on a single screen.

I have found ui festival on github. But when i enable the mod, i have a crash at the beginning of the game.

Unhandled exception:

state->m_rootState == m_state

Program : C:\ProgramData\FAForever\bin\ForgedAlliance.exe
Cmd line arguments : /init init.lua /nobugreport /log C:\ProgramData\FAForever\logs\game_13468701.log /gpgnet 127.0.0.1:33021 /mean 1871.994 /deviation 92.96338 /savereplay gpgnet://127.0.0.1:59358/13468701/Th3-11.SCFAreplay /country FR /numgames 1846

Callstack:
   Unknown symbol (address 0x008d462c)

Last 100 lines of log...

warning:         [C]: in function `doscript'
warning:         [C]: in function `pcall'
warning:         ...alliance\gamedata\mohodata.scd\lua\system\import.lua(48): in function `import'
warning:         ...alliance\gamedata\mohodata.scd\lua\system\import.lua(37): in function `import'
warning:         ...\faforever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\ui\game\gamemain.lua(978): in main chunk
warning:         ...alliance\gamedata\mohodata.scd\lua\system\import.lua(48): in function `import'
warning:         ...alliance\gamedata\mohodata.scd\lua\system\import.lua(37): in function `import'
warning:         ...r forged alliance\gamedata\lua.scd\lua\ui\uimain.lua(85): in function <...r forged alliance\gamedata\lua.scd\lua\ui\uimain.lua:83>
warning: ...alliance\gamedata\mohodata.scd\lua\system\import.lua(37): Error importing '/mods/ui-festival/modules/main.lua'
warning: stack traceback:
warning:         [C]: in function `error'
warning:         ...alliance\gamedata\mohodata.scd\lua\system\import.lua(52): in function `import'
warning:         ...\faforever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\ui\game\gamemain.lua(978): in main chunk
warning:         ...r forged alliance\gamedata\lua.scd\lua\ui\uimain.lua(85): in function <...r forged alliance\gamedata\lua.scd\lua\ui\uimain.lua:83>
warning: Error running '/lua/ui/uimain.lua:StartGameUI': ...alliance\gamedata\mohodata.scd\lua\system\import.lua(37): Error importing '/lua/ui/game/gamemain.lua'
        stack traceback:
        	[C]: in function `error'
        	...alliance\gamedata\mohodata.scd\lua\system\import.lua(52): in function `import'
        	...alliance\gamedata\mohodata.scd\lua\system\import.lua(37): in function `import'
        	...r forged alliance\gamedata\lua.scd\lua\ui\uimain.lua(85): in function <...r forged alliance\gamedata\lua.scd\lua\ui\uimain.lua:83>
debug: Loading module '\000/lua/usercamera.lua\000'
debug: Loading module '\000/lua/ui/game/missiontext.lua\000'
debug: Loading module '\000/lua/ui/game/gamemain.lua\000'
info: Hooked /lua/ui/game/gamemain.lua with /mods/ui-festival-master/hook/lua/ui/game/gamemain.lua
warning: Hotbuild key Alt-D is already bound to action "Dumps info about all UI controls to the log window" under "DEBUG" category
warning: Hotbuild key Alt-Q is already bound to action "Toggles the display of a rectangle around the focus UI control" under "DEBUG" category
debug: Loading module '\000/mods/ui-festival/modules/main.lua\000'
warning: Unable to find file /mods/ui-festival/modules/main.lua
warning:         ...forever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\ui\game\missiontext.lua(16): in main chunk
warning:         ...gramdata\faforever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\usersync.lua(154): in function `OnSync'
warning:         [string "OnSync()"](1): in main chunk
warning: ...alliance\gamedata\mohodata.scd\lua\system\import.lua(37): Error importing '/mods/ui-festival/modules/main.lua'
warning:         ...alliance\gamedata\mohodata.scd\lua\system\import.lua(52): in function `import'
warning:         ...forever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\ui\game\missiontext.lua(16): in main chunk
warning:         ...gramdata\faforever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\usersync.lua(154): in function `OnSync'
warning: ...alliance\gamedata\mohodata.scd\lua\system\import.lua(37): Error importing '/lua/ui/game/gamemain.lua'
warning: Error running lua command: ...gramdata\faforever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\usersync.lua(154): Error importing '/lua/ui/game/missiontext.lua'
        stack traceback:
        	...alliance\gamedata\mohodata.scd\lua\system\import.lua(52): in function `import'
        	...gramdata\faforever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\usersync.lua(154): in function `OnSync'
        	[string "OnSync()"](1): in main chunk
debug: Loading module '\000/lua/ui/game/gamemain.lua\000'
info: Hooked /lua/ui/game/gamemain.lua with /mods/ui-festival-master/hook/lua/ui/game/gamemain.lua
warning: Hotbuild key Alt-D is already bound to action "Dumps info about all UI controls to the log window" under "DEBUG" category
warning: Hotbuild key Alt-Q is already bound to action "Toggles the display of a rectangle around the focus UI control" under "DEBUG" category
debug: Loading module '\000/mods/ui-festival/modules/main.lua\000'
warning: Unable to find file /mods/ui-festival/modules/main.lua
warning: Error importing /lua/ui/game/gamemain.lua:
        Error importing '/lua/ui/game/gamemain.lua'
        stack traceback:
warning: Error running '/lua/ui/game/gamemain.lua:OnBeat': attempt to index a nil value
        stack traceback:

A friend of mine also had some crashing issues. We didn't manage to resolve those, maybe someone with a bit more knowledge could help here. He would certainly appreaciate as well. He also had a 1440p monitor. Maybe that is a reason for it.

What is the purpose of the mod?

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

@Jip said in Help setup dual screen:

What is the purpose of the mod?

Use dual screen windowed with all ui panel on the right screen

Edit : i got it working just renaming the folder name of the mod.
Looks like it does exactly what i want.
Future will tell if its stable or not.

So thx @harzer99