RCIII - Civilians ~ 3v3 ~ $1,200

The muffin man told me too.
1564 Global
1367 Ladder

Do you know the Muffin Man?

in
rating 2361

i sign up, if its possible for me to not be a captain. I just recently started playing again after more than half a year.
global 1941
ladder 2085

Signing up
global 1762 ladder 1654

I’ll sign up, 1921 global.

im in 1600 global

Ill sign up, 1998 ladder 1834 global

picking ftx as my first pick

xxxxxxxxxxx

I totaly dont undestand those system, Nexus-...................................2510-c............................Pick 12 - 1300...........................Pick 24 - 1600
Fremy_Speeddraw......2361-c.............................Pick 11 - 1245..........................Pick 23 - 1545
Blodir......................................2308-c..........................Pick 10 - 1230..........................Pick 22 - 1530
Tagada.................................2250-c...........................Pick 9 - 1215............................Pick 21 - 1515 is higher players gets higher teammates... how all those works, with who I am playing, and I choose thems somehow or t/d..... F...

DONT BELIVE BH HE IS LIEING

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't understand the meaning of the word draft. Ie it still at some time and date will need to be written somewhere? Hard 😞 (oh, and all those is time, when I need show up to choose my teammate...... oh i.. mmh.

DONT BELIVE BH HE IS LIEING

This post is deleted!

signing up
ladder 1921 global 1569

Picoo signing up (Global: 1713, ladder :1548)

It's basically impossible to take part in the picking process if you are not home during these times because when you have such late picks you would need to put everyone in a list in order when I do not even know most of them nor did I have time to actually get to know them since new people sign up every day and picking process starts tomorrow, why not move it over a week or at least by a couple days AFTER sign up close so that captains can do some research and ask people around to see who would fit in their team ...
Right now I would need to quickly do a list of those players that I don't know where the ratings are pretty skewed anyways and don't accurately represent their skill level ...

vvvvvvvvvvv

I am confused now tbh, are the official picks tomorrow (Sunday) or in 1 week (then I have no issues what so ever)?

@Tagada said in Rainbow Cup III ~ 3 v 3 ~ $1.2K:

I am confused now tbh, are the official picks tomorrow (Sunday) or in 1 week (then I have no issues what so ever)?

Was going to start the draft tomorrow,
and have all votes in.
But we can take a longer period to make sure all Captains have the time they need
State your selection if you are sure,
if Not let us know you need a couple of days for the 1st or 2nd pick
We can work case by case with each Capt

Okay, thanks, much appreciated since I am going skiing tomorrow and I just wouldn't be able to actively participate in the picking process.