Nvidia driver performance problem

Look for mod called "nvidia fix" in mod vault in the client and install it.

@Deribus Not sure - we've had the d3d_windowscursor command in-line at LOUD for more than a week now, but a couple of days ago, we had some new users showing up that continued to have the problem - using the absolutely latest drivers. The task manager services did the trick, which was good for the users - but the services restart themselves, and not too many users are comfortable with altering core services.

I sincerely hope that this problem gets a proper NVidia resolution, sooner than later, as it's driving people off of FA entirely, especially new users that already have to deal with surround sound issues.

@arma473 Yes, I have this modification, but unfortunately the mod does not work, I do not know the reason.

@Sprouto

if the problem is solved by one team, can't we place it in the client?

@Doge20031

I managed to open the console using the button ~ also the whole list of buttons is in the settings, it should be there

@JusticeForMantis is this in supreme commander or in another application I have to install or?

@VertusVi I don’t even see it in the keybinds settings, what is it near?

The mod is in the FAF mod vault. In the FAF client, there is a tab called "Mods." You click on that. It should show up on your screen as one of the highest-rated mods. Or you can search for the word "NVidia."

You can download it through the FAF client and then you also have to enable it (or it won't be turned on).

The key bind for the console is ~ by default. If you never changed it, it will still be ~. Just start a game and then press ~ while you are in the game (while you can see your ACU, not in the lobby)

@arma473 okay I have the mod installed, but how do I activate it? Also where is the key under near I literally cannottttt find it

This is also on Supreme Commander 2 btw

It looks like GeForce 461.09 WHQL has also fixed this issue!

Just to let you all know, I uninstalled my Driver, and installed a version released in october, its now working again.

Crushing noobs and squeezing boobs since 2012

@Doge20031 To activate a mod, there are a couple ways:

1 - you can do it from a game lobby. While you are waiting, before you X up, there is a button you can press to open the mod list.

2 - you can do it by creating a custom game. Click on create game, then instead of choosing a map, look at the rest of the screen. You will see a list of UI mods and a list of SIM mods. You can click on mods there by name to turn them on/off.

@mdcobra I updated my driver to this new version but doesn’t seem to do anything for me

Morning - Can anyone else confirm if the 461.09 version is a fix?

@Doge20031 said in Nvidia driver performance problem:

@mdcobra I updated my driver to this new version but doesn’t seem to do anything for me

Did you install as a 'clean install'?

I installed the new driver (and NB I never installed the problem one) and it seems to be working for me. W/o issue

I’m a shitty 1k Global. Any balance or gameplay suggestions should be understood or taken as such.

Project Head and current Owner/Manager of SCTA Project

This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!

@Angel_Rex
updated the driver did a clean install. it didn't help me (