Neroxis Map Generator Hall of Fame / Seed Vault

(Please excuse the repost)

This thread is used to showcase seeds from the Map Generator for posterity.
If you want to share one, please post the full seed here.

You can also post a screenshot or give the seed a nickname if you please.

Also just as a reminder, please do not save and reupload generated maps to the map vault.

neroxis_map_generator_1.1.16_xykof4acunyww_aiea_am_aaaaaac7xws4a
Random.jpg

neroxis_map_generator_1.0.18_yqiznsafdektk_aiedinqveq
Random2.jpg

neroxis_map_generator_1.2.5_m6hsf73cuvlqa_baea

Screenshot (195).png

Can't see the full name of the map, I'll post it if someone lets me know how to do that.

Untitled.png

05347a97-a231-4070-abd8-e403522c92bd-image.png

You can find it either in your map folder after regenerating by opening the replay or copying the name from the map folder list

Why has this thread died ! I'm interested in seeing more of it ... Here's my contribution :

Melting sea ice. 20x20 neroxis_map_generator_1.6.1_3wvgqr7w5idh2_aiia.
Nuclear warfare on this icy planet has opened giant water holes in the ice pack, rendering combat more tricky than usual ...

ice.png

Typical mapgen that makes you go "how tf do i play this ...". Very caracteristic plateaux with 4 mexes that pushes you toward heavy air raids and drops. The central land is entirely walkable (yea that's not obvious at the first glance). The water is kinda weird ... do i even make navy here ?? Heavy early reclaim around the base, you have to go quite far to take the rest, which makes air control even more important. Nice aestetics.

I'd give it a 7/10, nice map, nice gameplay.

map generator.png

There should be something of an export or save function if we want to make this topic a success...

Anyway, really nice main bases with natural expansions to contest and defend.

You can use the name of the map to regenerate the exact same map. And you can get the map name from downloading additional information in the replay in the next version of the client.

neroxis_map_generator_1.6.5_rkdhyciju5je6_aieae_

7c6bdfeb-7bab-498f-adce-22d586b771fa-image.png

57179c83-feb2-459f-9047-ec4834810128-image.png

Ellsworth Mountains. 10x10 neroxis_map_generator_1.6.1_ueihdqqv45gac_aiea
The high plateaux of Antarctica were not exploited by the UEF, despite the high amount of ressources burried inside the ice. This makes this deserted place a perfect place to set up base for any Earth invader.

Ice map again. Some 10 mass arctic trees in the middle. The early reclaim can be reached if you think of factory attack move, otherwise you have to drop this weird plateau, or go far away.

New civilian base ? Idk if it's worth much, but it's easy to destroy and grab.

trees.png

neroxis_map_generator_1.6.9_wrk25dk3wkmau_bqiaeci_

neroxis_map_generator_1.6.9_wrk25dk3wkmau_bqiaeci__preview.png