question to the developers or people involved in the development about the impact of live replay on the game / Вопрос к разработчикам или людям причастным к разработке о влиянии лайв реплея на игру

ENG

Hello!

I have a question to the developers or people involved in the development about the impact of live replay on the game:
is it possible to influence the viewing of a life replay in a situation when a live replay caught up with a real game?

yesterday I noticed a situation when watching live replay 8 vs 8 stopped. The life replay stopped, according to my feelings, at the moment when the simulation of the game on my PC caught up with the real game in time, taking into account the start at +10 and the gradual slide to 0 and with the account of the stops of the game by direct players, it is easy to exhaust 5 minutes of handicap.
This has happened before (in fact, it was possible that one of the deceased players stopped watching the game after losing interest, well, you know how it happens when everyone is waiting for everything to get better because of an incorrect exit) and I was waiting for the resumption of the live replay along the way corresponded with the participants of the game.
A decent amount of time passed and I got tired of waiting, I went out. The game resumed as soon as I closed the live replay. (when you press the exit button, the replay went, the units ran, as in a situation when you leave the game as an observer and everything got up because of you)

So the question arose is this a coincidence of circumstances with an accuracy of a second, or is the recording of a live replay on the server somehow connected with its direct reading for viewing? could a live replay viewer be the reason for stopping the game?

after all, we are all familiar with completely incomprehensible stops where all the players have decent PCs and there are no problems on the server on this day... suddenly the viewers of the live replay somehow influence?

I apologize for the confusion and possible inaccuracies.

RU

Здравствуйте!

Вопрос к разработчикам или людям причастным к разработке о влиянии лайв реплея на игру: возможно ли влияние просмотра лайф реплея в ситуации когда лайв реплей догнал реальную игру?

вчера мной была замечена ситуация когда просмотр лайв реплея 8 против 8 остановился. Остановился лав реплей по ощущениям в момент когда симуляция игры на моем ПК догнал по времени реальную игру, с учетом старта на +10 и постепенном скатывании к 0 и с учетами остановок игры непосредственными игроками 5 минут форы легко исчерпать.
Такое бывало ранее (по сути игры было возможно что кто то из умерших игроков перестал наблюдать за игрой утратив интерес, ну вы знаете как это бывает, когда все ждут пока все наладится из-за не корректного выхода) и я ждал возобновления лайв реплея попутно переписывался с участниками игры.
Прошло приличное количество времени и мне надоело ждать, я вышел. Игра возобновилась сразу как я закрыл лайв реплей. (при нажатии на кнопку выхода реплей пошел юниты побежали, как в ситуации когда покидаете игру в качестве наблюдателя и изза вас все встало)

Так и возник вопрос это стечение обстоятельств с точностью до секунды или все таки запись лайв реплея на сервере как то связана с его непосредственным чтением для просмотра? мог ли зритель лайв реплея быть причиной остановки игры?

ведь всем нам знакомы совсершенно непонятные остановки где все играющие имеют приличные ПК а на сервере в этот день нет проблем... вдруг зрители лайв реплея как то влияют?

прошу прощения за сумбурность и возможные неточности.

в суприме реплеи считай работают сложнее чем сама игра

Не влияет. Лень всё расписывать но сервер реплеев забирает потоки реплеев у игроков а потом ты их забираешь у сервера.
Ты не соединяешься с игроками

TA4Life: "At the very least we are not slaves to the UI" | http://www.youtube.com/user/dimatularus | http://www.twitch.tv/zlo_rd

Confirming what Zlo said. The replay server receives replays and compares them to produce one replay. This is what you connect to and receive, exactly so that one player leaving early doesn't end the replay.
There has been what I think is a rare bug, where a live replay stops early. I have no clue what causes it. It does not happen to the replay saved on the server, and that comes from the same data. It happens in two different replay server implementations, Python and Rust. I think this might be something client-side, but I can never reproduce the issue on my end.