I can not log in

Client Version: 2023.3.0
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No redirect uris provided
at com.faforever.client.login.OAuthValuesReceiver.receiveValues(OAuthValuesReceiver.java:55)
at com.faforever.client.login.LoginController.onLoginButtonClicked(LoginController.java:272)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568)
at com.sun.javafx.reflect.Trampoline.invoke(MethodUtil.java:72)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at com.sun.javafx.reflect.MethodUtil.invoke(MethodUtil.java:270)
at com.sun.javafx.fxml.MethodHelper.invoke(MethodHelper.java:84)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$MethodHandler.invoke(FXMLLoader.java:1855)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$ControllerMethodEventHandler.handle(FXMLLoader.java:1726)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:86)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:232)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:189)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:49)
at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
at javafx.scene.Node.fireEvent(Node.java:8944)
at javafx.scene.control.Button.fire(Button.java:203)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.ButtonBehavior.mouseReleased(ButtonBehavior.java:207)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.inputmap.InputMap.handle(InputMap.java:274)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:247)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:80)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:232)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:189)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:54)
at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Scene.java:3980)
at javafx.scene.Scene.processMouseEvent(Scene.java:1890)
at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Scene.java:2704)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:411)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:301)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:399)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$2(GlassViewEventHandler.java:450)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(QuantumToolkit.java:424)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(GlassViewEventHandler.java:449)
at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(View.java:551)
at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(View.java:937)
at com.sun.jna.Native.invokeLong(Native Method)
at com.sun.jna.Function.invoke(Function.java:427)
at com.sun.jna.Function.invoke(Function.java:360)
at com.sun.jna.Library$Handler.invoke(Library.java:244)
at jdk.proxy2/jdk.proxy2.$Proxy90.CallWindowProc(Unknown Source)
at ch.micheljung.fxwindow.DecorationWindowProcedure.callback(DecorationWindowProcedure.java:192)
at jdk.internal.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor27.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.jna.CallbackReference$DefaultCallbackProxy.invokeCallback(CallbackReference.java:520)
at com.sun.jna.CallbackReference$DefaultCallbackProxy.callback(CallbackReference.java:551)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$runLoop$3(WinApplication.java:185)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)

Something on your system is blocking connection to FAForever.com for the client

It's weird, I have disabled the anti-virus and it has all the permissions in the firewall.Yesterday it worked fine for me since today I can't log in

@galamix same thing here

how did you solve it ? I did not play for weeks, just found this situation. Version 2023.3.0 Fresh installation.

I get this same error today all of the sudden for some unknown reason. I play all day yesterday with no problems. After my last game last night I shut of my PC, wake up this morning and turn it on and open FAF and this error prevents me from logging in......what could have possibly changed during the night while my PC was off?....

after trying 20 different ways to login I came to the forum and wrote this post and then tried again right after and I can login again....not sure what happened or how it resolved itself but ill take the win.

I just got this error message today. Any solution how to solve it?

Similar error, also suddenly. Was actually playing, people started timing out from my host. Went and restarted, went to log in, and this was the error:

Client Version: 2023.3.0
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No redirect uris provided
at com.faforever.client.login.OAuthValuesReceiver.receiveValues(OAuthValuesReceiver.java:55)
at com.faforever.client.login.LoginController.onLoginButtonClicked(LoginController.java:272)

Note: Same error in both the previous client and the current. After not being able to log in, I tried updating my client and same error message.