Share after death, No share, etc.

In the original game when you die all your units explode, except what you've given to your allies, which they keep.
FAF has introduced several new sharing settings, and in the process depreciated the original mode.
I suggest returning it, along with even more modes.

Here are the existing options followed by my suggestions.

• Full Share
    Your units will be transferred to your highest rated ally when you die. Previously transferred units will stay where they are.

• Share Until Death (default)
    All units you have built this game will be destroyed when you die, except those captured by the enemy.

• Partial Share
    Your buildings and engineers will be transferred to you highest rated ally when you die, Your other units will be destroyed when you die, except those captured by the enemy

• Traitors
    You units swill be transferred to the control of your killer.

• Defectors
    Your units will be transferred to the enemy with the highest score when you die

• Civilian Desertion
    Your units will be transferred to the civilian AI, if there is one, when you die.

• Share After Death (legacy)
    All units you have built this game will be destroyed when you die, except previously transferred units, and any captured by the enemy.

• No Share
    Sharing is disabled. All units you have built this game will be destroyed when you die, except those captured by the enemy.

• Chaotic dispersion
    All uniuts you have built this game will be transferred to random players when you die.

• Losers advantage
    All units you have built this game will be transferred to the player with the lowest score when you die.

i''m sure someone will appreciate them.