Does FAF *need* Admin Access to Install

I'm wanting to install FAF on two computers I don't have administrator access to. Is it possible to install Downlord's client without admin rights to the OS?

Other info:
There's (2) computers in-question, (not sure it makes a difference) one has Win 7 still, the other Win 10. Steam is installed. I haven't tried yet, just wondering in advance of the weekend when I'd like to be playing.

Yes, just install it into your local user directory

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
ā€“ Benno Rice

@Brutus5000 Thanks. So far no success. Tried running as an invoker but still stopped before even choosing the directory to install.

I wonder if UAC forces admin privilege check no matter what. Other programs still install ok without admin.

@Brutus5000 Just realized what you probably meant was to go to download the latest release .zip file from Git-hub, and extract to a local directory. 100% working thanks.