When I try to alt+tab the game or even lobby, it crashes

And I have the following in log file:
warning: c:\work\rts\main\code\src\libs\gpggal\DeviceD3D9.cpp(866) Invalid call
warning: error loading batched texture: c:\work\rts\main\code\src\libs\gpggal\DeviceD3D9.cpp(779) Not available
info: Unable to load texture from file: /textures/ui/seraphim/BUTTON/medium/_btn_down.dds
info: Unable to load texture from file: /textures/ui/seraphim/BUTTON/medium/_btn_down.dds
It happens when I minimize the game in any way.
How can I fix this? I tried to reinstall FAF and SupCom itself, checked files integrity in Steam, nothing helps.

@arondy play in windowed mode
if you wanna play windowed fullscreen, there are some ways to do that. I used this guide, works fine for me.
https://forum.faforever.com/topic/123/guide-fake-fullscreen-and-optimisation?_=1678302957880