Crash Unknown Symbol

This crash of an unknown symbol has been happening every game. Three games in a row with 4 players. Host crashes out then a few minutes later most of the others crash out with the same error.

safe_game_19233597.log

I have now activated the FAF Debugger in the settings, if this crash happens again I hope the more detailed log will help.

@thewatcheral

Your issue might be with the file path on your computer if it has non-ASCII characters.
If so, you could try changing it to a file path that does not have Cyrillic or otherwise non-ASCII characters.
fa62cb66-985f-4b7b-9661-854e26d4b881-image.png

pfp credit to gieb

@penguin_

I have checked my settings, no non-ASCII characters that I can see.
FAFSettings.jpg

This crash is happening about 40-50ish min into a 4 (P) v 4(Ai) or 4 (P) v 5 (Ai) game

@thewatcheral

You could try playing without any mods and see if the problem still happens. If it doesn't, then you could test using just some of your mods and narrow it down until you determine which one(s) the problem is from. Offhand, I would guess that the particle mod you're using might be the issue. If you play with no mods and still have the error, you can provide the detailed log for additional problem solving.

pfp credit to gieb