Updated Supreme Score Board (UI) Mod

How do your mod affect to layouts of another UI elements? Looks like it breaks my Scaled Resource Panel
i just did one import from common mod tools

so idk if you can do this via UI mod, but I notice that some people in aeolus ask how to mute someone ingame, so adding a mute button next to every player on scoreboard might be useful considering doing it via existing chat window is kinda complicated

@Mach see,the extreme bigbrain boy has got a point,make an ui that mutes people and so many problems will stop their existence

queuing with a newbie to show him the beauty of tmm and meeting tagada be like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLcRpdZ0Xb0&ab_channel=Tomoko

@HUSSAR can you add an option on SSB which makes SSB only active in replays?

@Mach said in Updated Supreme Score Board (UI) Mod:

so idk if you can do this via UI mod, but I notice that some people in aeolus ask how to mute someone ingame, so adding a mute button next to every player on scoreboard might be useful considering doing it via existing chat window is kinda complicated

There's a mod called Chat Mute in the vault where you can blacklist people before launching a game I think. You can also do it via settings in the chat window I believe.

The SSB mod seems broken since the last update of 26-07-2022, has anyone got it working?
Nevermind it was an other mod which broke: hotbuild overhaul. This prevented SSB from loading.

Nice oppotunity to try my scoreboard coming

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Screenshot 2022-08-20 103838.jpg

SSB kinda breaks my top left mass energy bars, playing in 4k with 200% UI scale,
also the options menu itself gets a bit shifted

if you rename the economy_mini.lua file in c:\users<user>\Documents\My Games\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\Mods\SupremeScoreBoard\hook\lua\ui\game\layouts\ it will revert to the default FAF economy UI.

Or you might try the Scaled Resource Panel in vault, I believe i had to rename this file for me to be able to use both mods though.

I have not had any issues doing it this way.

Just remove this file

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Thanks, great tip there!