Updated Supreme Score Board (UI) Mod

@HUSSAR said in Updated Supreme Score Board (UI) Mod:

added player's name when someone creates a ping on the map

Turns out this doesn't work well with UI scaling, the name is displayed far away from the ping.

@arma473 said in Updated Supreme Score Board (UI) Mod:

... Is it possible to update the mod so that, when we are watching a replay, the mass per second numbers aren't affected by reclaim?

I will see if I can fix it in my mod.

@callcifer said in Updated Supreme Score Board (UI) Mod:

Turns out this doesn't work well with UI scaling, the name is displayed far away from the ping.

Thanks for reporting this issue and It should be easy to it.

@Sheikah said in Updated Supreme Score Board (UI) Mod:

There were two small issues I noticed.

I will fix these 2 issues.

The counter of unit cap is broken since the last game patch, is it something that is possible to fix so that it works again in SSB?
Thanks for all of your work, you've done great job!

Thx for updating this great mod!
IS there an option to enable to have the give units to Ally, like on previous version ?
Thx

Would it be possible to add the current amount of mass/energy your teammate has?

@Th3-11 said in Updated Supreme Score Board (UI) Mod:

IS there an option to enable to have the give units to Ally, like on previous version ?

That option is still there? Just select the unit(s) and click the unit icon on the scoreboard next to that player's name.

@Zokora said in Updated Supreme Score Board (UI) Mod:

Would it be possible to add the current amount of mass/energy your teammate has?

You can already see this on the scoreboard, just hover over the mass income on the scoreboard and it'll show totals.

Thank you very much - I would like to see the stats without hovering over it - Every time I want to check their numbers I have to interrupt my commanding/building flow just to hover over their name.

Wouldnt it be much better to see the whole eco and current income with a glance?

@Zokora
I will consider adding stored resources:

• either as a cycle (every 1-3 seconds) between stats for income and stored resources
  • or next to income resources:

35c2b8f7-ed43-4619-bea9-cf061ab9c40a-image.png

Thank you so very much for your thoughts on this - This looks really awesome.

Nice rating you have there HUSSAR 😄

@Tagada said in Updated Supreme Score Board (UI) Mod:

Nice rating you have there HUSSAR 😄

haha, my rating is almost impossible to reach 😂
But seriously, I added code to rename names of AIs (based on their type and cheating options) with names of high-rated FAF players.

@HUSSAR

The scoreboard remains when the Campaign UI is turned on:
knipsel.PNG

This is relevant for campaign maps such as the Seraphim campaign and / or Rainmakers. The objectives and available actions (In the case of Rainmakers: a scout plane that you can control 🙂 ) are effectively hidden and generally people are unaware of them until I tell them to hide the supreme score board.

The regular score board is 'hidden' when the campaign UI is turned on. I'm not 100% confident if you would want it the supreme score board to be turned off as they may think your mod is not functioning - which will cause overhead for you because it is. I'll leave the exact behavior to you but its current state is not friendly to campaign related maps 😞 .

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

@Jip
thanks for reporting this UI issue.

While playing campaign, I suggest turning off SSB mod or collapsing its UI. By end of this year, I will finish implementing new UI framework where all my UI mods will be in moveable/dockable windows so players can configure UI as they want while playing the game instead of hardcoding positions of UI elements as it is done currently in FA/FAF codebase.

Is there a way to detect if the supreme scoreboard is there, and collapse it through (map) scripting? Because people do not close it manually and will therefore miss a lot of the intended information.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

thanks @speed2, I will add this change to next version of SSB

Hi - returning player currently watching a lot of replays so I'm glad to see SSB is getting some love, thanks again for your excellent work HUSSAR.

My question: Where in the mod's files are the ratios in the first replay column calculated, and is this easy/acceptable to edit? I have incredibly basic coding literacy which I sometimes use to tweak mods for my own personal use, I was hoping to change the Built/Killed ratio in the first column of a replay scoreboard to Built/Lost. I'm not suggesting you change the columns in your next update just because of me, but if you're interested my logic is Built/Killed tells me basically the same thing as Killed/Lost (who's being efficient with their units) but Built/Lost would tell me something new (whose losses are sustainable).