Can't find replay

It's pretty simple-- I played a game the other evening and wanted to show the replay to some friends, but for some reason I can't find it in the "replays" section. Any tips on how/where to find it? Would it be stored locally on my PC? Many thanks!

It should be under Replay → Local Replays

7f5f7514-0a07-4dc5-93d1-cc561d3e33de-image.png

@magge Thanks, just checked there but unfortunately it's not there either. Could it have somehow been deleted from the servers?

Unless you have removed it, it has to be under local replays. That local stuff has nothing to do with the server - The server does not remove replays. Maybe you can find it, when you search for your username in the replay tab and list all last games you have played - Good luck!

You can also access replays on your computer directly from "hamburger" menu. Three lines on top left corner of client > "Show replay folder". (Or by finding this folder directly on your computers file system.)
P.S. It seems that sometimes replays take some time to arrive into "FAF replays". When did you play this game? But yes, it should be in local replays.

@magge said in Can't find replay:

Unless you have removed it, it has to be under local replays. That local stuff has nothing to do with the server - The server does not remove replays. Maybe you can find it, when you search for your username in the replay tab and list all last games you have played - Good luck!

Thanks, I'll keep trying.

@wikingest said in Can't find replay:

You can also access replays on your computer directly from "hamburger" menu. Three lines on top left corner of client > "Show replay folder". (Or by finding this folder directly on your computers file system.)
P.S. It seems that sometimes replays take some time to arrive into "FAF replays". When did you play this game? But yes, it should be in local replays.

Tried that as well, still nothing. I played it about 16 hours ago, is that long enough for it to go into the replays archive? Meanwhile I'll see if I can contact some of the other players, see if they also can't find the replay.

Sometimes it can take up to several days until they are available at the server. It depends on the length of the match and player count.

@magge said in Can't find replay:

Sometimes it can take up to several days until they are available at the server. It depends on the length of the match and player count.

Guess I'll keep waiting then, and hopefully it will show up sometime, haha. Thanks again!

If your game crashed, replay is not generated (if I'm not mistaken, happens to me at least when the game does crash/is killed via process).