- Fixed a bug where M28 would stop using experimental bombers if it had 2+ (introduced in v50)
- Fixed an oversight with M28's resource sharing logic which would only use absolute values, leading to some teammates overflowing mass while others didn't have lots (where their total capacity differed significantly).
- Improved skirmisher enemy detection logic to include all direct fire enemies in adjacent zones (previously it would only include the closest enemy for performance reasons, but this would sometimes lead to e.g. hoplites running into an enemy guncom and dying)
- Slight delaying in late game eco (mass fabs and quantum gateways) if the M28AI hasn't built an experimental in the zone in question yet.
- Long range enemy threats such as T2 arti should be taken into account when deciding where units should retreat to (to reduce instances where units retreat to a location within range of enemy T2 arti)
- Radde - 2 Replays beating 1.3 AiX resource M28 (due to the hotfix only some of my planned changes for this feature in v52)
- Fertgl - Highlighting a bug with M28 not using experimental bombers