41 changes and fixes mostly relating to support for FA campaign missions 2-4.
- FA Mission 2 (Dawn): 8 fixes, including better handling for scenarios where a team changes part-way through the game (although this requires the code to be manually added for the particular mission, so it won't support Fletcher's betrayal in FA M6 yet), and support for completing an objective where the AI upgrades the target unit (to be killed)
- FA Mission 3 (Red flag): 6 fixes, including support for the opening mission progressing (i.e. a temporary workaround for the current FAF issue with this map, pending a separate change fixing the mission itself being incorporated)
- FA Mission 4 (Meltdown): 4 changes, including fixing an issue where a 'dead' M28 ally would make M28 think it had no mass or energy stored if the game was in sandbox
- FA Mission 5: 6 changes/fixes, including support for an ACU spawning part-way through the game to have a designated base and use M28's ACU logic (i.e. so Fletcher should establish a base where he spawns).
Note that FA M5 isn't fully compatible yet.
- 17 other changes based on some AI vs AI games on twin rivers, including various adjustments and fixes to reclaim logic.
- Jip - fixing various FAF lua errors and incorporating them into a patch with lightning speed
- 4z0t - sharing a WIP version of a custom campaign mission where M28 wasn't working which meant I was able to fix a bug that occurred if brains were created at a different time to what M28 was previously expecting, and highlighting that FA M2 (dawn) didn't work