- Neutral non-combat civilians with a decent mass value should be reclaimed
- Significantly increased amount of PD that can be built in some scenarios (previously it was capped at 2 T2 pd in a number of cases)
- 5 changes from testing a nomads late game scenario, including adding specific logic for the Jericho to fire at enemies within its range (since attack-move triggers when very close), and target-leading logic so it is more likely to hit moving enemies, while also adding target-leading logic for T3 arti (e.g. when firing at an enemy land experimental)
- 4 changes relating to UEF Campaign M4, including fixing an issue where land units would try and reinforce a land zone on another island.
- Sprouto and Irontristonia – helping with how to adjust the attack-move logic for the Jericho (in the end I decided against it since it would affect all blueprints)
- Relent0r - screenshot showing lots of part-complete factories (I adjusted the building logic to add a redundancy to hopefully prevent this happening in future)