I can't run 2022.10 on Win 11

When I try to run .10, I get a startup error (error text posted at the bottom of message)

This always happens with .10

I've tried:

Download installer from the site, and install
Manually uninstall FAF, and run the installer downloaded from the site
Install 2022.8, and upgrade to 2022.10 from inside FAF

I always get the startup error when I try to launch 10

.9 worked fine, and I can run .8 just fine, too.

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks-

Information:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home
Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621

faf_windows-x64_2022_10_0

Error message:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception in Application init method
at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.launchApplication1(LauncherImpl.java:896)
at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.lambda$launchApplication$2(LauncherImpl.java:196)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed to parse configuration class [com.faforever.client.FafClientApplication]; nested exception is org.springframework.context.annotation.ConflictingBeanDefinitionException: Annotation-specified bean name 'mapFilterController' for bean class [com.faforever.client.game.MapFilterController] conflicts with existing, non-compatible bean definition of same name and class [com.faforever.client.filter.MapFilterController]
at org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassParser.parse(ConfigurationClassParser.java:188)
at org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.processConfigBeanDefinitions(ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.java:331)
at org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.postProcessBeanDefinitionRegistry(ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.java:247)
at org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.invokeBeanDefinitionRegistryPostProcessors(PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.java:311)
at org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.java:112)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:746)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:564)
at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refresh(SpringApplication.java:734)
at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refreshContext(SpringApplication.java:408)
at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:308)
at org.springframework.boot.builder.SpringApplicationBuilder.run(SpringApplicationBuilder.java:164)
at com.faforever.client.FafClientApplication.init(FafClientApplication.java:108)
at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.launchApplication1(LauncherImpl.java:825)
... 2 more
Caused by: org.springframework.context.annotation.ConflictingBeanDefinitionException: Annotation-specified bean name 'mapFilterController' for bean class [com.faforever.client.game.MapFilterController] conflicts with existing, non-compatible bean definition of same name and class [com.faforever.client.filter.MapFilterController]
at org.springframework.context.annotation.ClassPathBeanDefinitionScanner.checkCandidate(ClassPathBeanDefinitionScanner.java:349)
at org.springframework.context.annotation.ClassPathBeanDefinitionScanner.doScan(ClassPathBeanDefinitionScanner.java:287)
at org.springframework.context.annotation.ComponentScanAnnotationParser.parse(ComponentScanAnnotationParser.java:128)
at org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassParser.doProcessConfigurationClass(ConfigurationClassParser.java:295)
at org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassParser.processConfigurationClass(ConfigurationClassParser.java:249)
at org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassParser.parse(ConfigurationClassParser.java:206)
at org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassParser.parse(ConfigurationClassParser.java:174)
... 14 more

Please Manually uninstall FAF and then make sure, that you delete all remains of the folder in Program Files. Sometimes for whatever reasons old files remain in that folder, that cause issues like this.

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
ā€“ Benno Rice

This worked, Thanks!!