Spawn ACU at start positions

The Spawn ACU at start positions mod allows you to spawn ACUs under your control at specified start positions at the start of the game.

For example, say you're playing a 4v1 on Setons but don't want the disadvantage of only having 1 ACU to start with. This mod allows you to have an ACU at each of the standard start points, under you control.

To use it, enable the mod and then select "Spawn ACU" as the player/AI in each of the slots where you want to spawn an ACU, and specify the faction of the ACU to spawn.

At the start of the game the Spawn ACU AI will then be defeated and their ACUs will be given to a human player on the same team.

Let me know if you encounter any issues using this.

It reminds me a bit mod that I made back in a day for choosing position to spawn at.

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

I've been wanting a mod like this forever.

Hosting a game with this now, lets see if anyone joins. Thanks for making it!

@genos you made everything, but none in use xD

Version 2 - The mod should now work on campaign maps (although I've only confirmed on one of them, and I'm assuming there aren't any custom maps with cutscenes that last more than 2 minutes)