Roll off time is indeterministic

Ah, turn them while they are being built? We can look at that too. At the moment it only happens when the unit starts being built.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

@jip if i remember it correctly in EQ the unit gets turned right after it got built, not while the process is happening.

ah, so they get turned at the end of the sequence. That works too. I'll make sure to take it into account

Dragun is confused. Don’t they already work that way? Or did I fix something in SCTA that I didn’t even know was broken

I’m a shitty 1k Global. Any balance or gameplay suggestions should be understood or taken as such.

Project Head and current Owner/Manager of SCTA Project

Luckily, Jip is not confused 🙂

You likely fixed something in SCTA on accident then.

For the FAF-fix, see also: https://github.com/FAForever/fa/pull/4287

This looks nice with small round aeon engineers hovering in a round factory, but I am worried it may look a bit jarring if you have, say percies doing an instant 180 on completion...

Yes, it looks jarring. But it doesn't happen often. Initially it will rotate to the correct roll off point, depending on your rally point. They would only rotate at the end if the rally point switches such that the other roll off point is better.

@jip Ur awesome

Now we can spam less clicks with factories 😄

@pearl12
This has been driving me batshit lately. It didn't use to be a problem, or perhaps I simply haven't noticed it, but recently I've seen factories just idle for a good half minute before they decide to go to work.

"Design is an iterative process. The necessary number of iterations is one more than the number you have currently done. This is true at any point in time."

Newest map: luminary.png