airplane landing point in a blueprint?

Hello everyone,

does anyone know where in the unit skips or unit blueprints you can define the point where an airplane lands (Air Staging Facility, Atlantis or Fatboy)? Have a nice Day.

thx 🙂

Unfortunately, I don't have to be more specific. I used Blender to check which bones a landing in the game refers to based on the animation . However, if I want to give similar points to a unit, the name of the bones is not enough (I think). so I looked in the air unit and in the platforms, but unfortunately found no reference that refers to the function of the bone. Sy for my bad english.

In the units that have a platform, the landing site is referred to as an attachpoint. .... I wanted to show my search with pictures, but I don't know how I can get pictures into the forum ^^ yes, I can see that it's a hopeless case.

I played around in Blender again and it seems to have something to do with the mesh and the bones. The landingbone should be labeled "Attachpoint". The parent bone should be in the landing area. In addition, the mesh apparently has to be named in the vertex group as well. I'm testing something else to really confirm.

the test is over and has confirmed my first statement about the attachpoint and the bones. Only the ability and the number of landing pads are defined in the blueprint. The landing site is designated in Blender. At least as far as I could test it.