SACU lives matter

This is a SIM mod idea for someone else to implement.

SACUs are biologicals, why would they suicide if their ACU is dead? I suggest that a player who has lost their ACU and has SACUs does not lose the game, but this happens: The unit limit goes down to 0, but each SACU gives 200 limit (until the proper limit is reached), and the last remaining SACU is always visible to the enemy.

I think the SACU limit should be unit_limit/10. Will also make all these never-used SACU upgrades usable after reducing their cost (probably by 30%), because you won't be able to have a lot of them anyway. And no presets.

This also needs to spam you with SpAwN mOrE OveRlORds if you are below the cap.

Building SACUs is Only Desire!

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

I also think spamming SACUs should be illegal lore-wise: We have robots to fight, not people. How about 10 SACU limit?

Hows about shut up and eat my RAS bot's.

DONT BELIVE BH HE IS LIEING

*updated the 1st post

Note: after paying 3k mass for a large factory to build an SACU, most players don't want to leave the factory idle.

Possible fix: let the factory build T1-T3 land units (possibly with increased build power, possibly requiring a land HQ).

Or: just let land factories build SACUs (possibly via a T4 HQ upgrade).

I mean, I already have the code for this somewhere. What should the cap be?

Wars of Glory: FAF reimagined. Now casting (somewhat) regularly!

Discord link in the Mod Vault description!

@vanifica unit_limit/10 if possible. If not, just 10.

@melanol Check the mod vault for the mod "Cap SCU Production." It limits it to 10.

(FYI, I don't like the spammable SCU mechanic, either for the reasons you described, which is why WoG limits you to 1 at a time).

Wars of Glory: FAF reimagined. Now casting (somewhat) regularly!

Discord link in the Mod Vault description!

@vanifica Can you add the rest of the functionality described in the 1st post? You can also name the complete (or almost complete) mod "SACU lives matter", if you want.