Cannot log in

Dear,

I cannot login. I login throught the latest client that redirect me to a website. When I enter my username and pasword, I get the following error code:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not extract value with pattern 'code=([^ &]+)' from: GET /?error=request_forbidden&error_description=The+request+is+not+allowed.+The+CSRF+value+from+the+token+does+not+match+the+CSRF+value+from+the+data+store.&state=ixMwnohRnThy8hhY5Kx6BN2gbbrekJpbgILlBVGamgrcibMzFXlqwAXgUbboqv4gpOQ7mg7rta3qv1KbRx6bNbHgGx9nxByKnCMu7oyWsi3q7CCO9 HTTP/1.1
at com.faforever.client.login.OAuthValuesReceiver.extractValue(OAuthValuesReceiver.java:149)
at com.faforever.client.login.OAuthValuesReceiver.readValues(OAuthValuesReceiver.java:141)
at com.faforever.client.login.OAuthValuesReceiver.readWithUri(OAuthValuesReceiver.java:103)
at com.faforever.client.login.OAuthValuesReceiver.lambda$receiveValues$1(OAuthValuesReceiver.java:65)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1768)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1760)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:373)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(ForkJoinPool.java:1182)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(ForkJoinPool.java:1655)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1622)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:165)

I already reset my pasword, use another webbrowser, and reinstalled the FAF client.

Can you help me?

Best, Jesper_de_reus

@magge said in Solutions for common errors with the FAF client launcher or supreme commander:

Reason

Problem with the current browser to processed certain information

Change default web browser.
Install another browser like Firefox, Chrome, etc.

Thanks. It fixed the problem.