Versions 6, 7:
- you can now see divisions of players in TMM matches
- added option to display players color as nickname color
Hi, I have tried looking in options for an "opacity" setting to
black out the "see through" effect of scoreboard background.
I tried using the 4 sliders, but could not figure how to make "black",
Is there anyway to set "opacity" to zero, for better contrast?
Thanks (love the scoreboard)
This style doesn’t have background settings since border texture has its own background, so, I removed it
Hello, I would like to report a bug with this mod
After somebody dies, when you change the point of view, the dead players are ungrayed out and it stays that way until the end of the game, so it catches me unaware when watching long replays when I realise that yes, this player actually died earlier.
Think you can get a fix?
Thanks for the report! It is fixed in dev branch as far as I can tell. Have no eta for release sadly.
- unlisted icon fix
- color fix
- contract animation offset fix
Great mod, thanks for developing it. If you're open to feature requests, Is it possible to have stored mass and energy show when mousing over a player when in observer mode?
M27AI developer; Devlog and more general AI development guide:
Some people tell that my mod takes much more space, here is the size comparison then
Two scoreboards are in the game yeah...
I didnt take ingame scoreboard into account, but it is way more smaller (and it should be, to take less space for sake of better map vision)
About features that I will add:
- Display color mode of rating, name and background: you will be able to decide what color to display from team color, player color and plain color on each listed item
- One more color mode nickname underline
- Death notification: after recent patch there is possible to determene who killed whom, so, now It will eventually end up in scoreboard
- Pause replay at time: known as separate mod will be integrated into scoreboard as part of its timer
- Display nicknames on pings
Features that will probably be added:
- All kind of mutes of player in game
- More stat layers: as @maudlin27 suggested to display other stats during hover of the cursor, which may be confusing tbh, but it is not hard to implement
This doesnt mean I will add it in a week or two, because I'm doing that for fun or a challange (thats why im making Coop mission rn)
@ctrl-k said in New ScoreBoard:
Death notification: after recent patch there is possible to determene who killed whom, so, now It will eventually end up in scoreboard
Please don't. We want to add this in the base game. No need for a scoreboard mod to take on that responsibility.
A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned