can't autorizate

Is autirization works fine?
I can't log in in to the FAF.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not extract value with pattern 'code=([^ &]+)' from: GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1
at com.faforever.client.login.OAuthValuesReceiver.extractValue(OAuthValuesReceiver.java:149)
at com.faforever.client.login.OAuthValuesReceiver.readValues(OAuthValuesReceiver.java:141)
at com.faforever.client.login.OAuthValuesReceiver.readWithUri(OAuthValuesReceiver.java:103)
at com.faforever.client.login.OAuthValuesReceiver.lambda$receiveValues$1(OAuthValuesReceiver.java:65)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1768)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1760)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:373)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(ForkJoinPool.java:1182)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(ForkJoinPool.java:1655)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1622)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:165)

never mind. everything fixed somehow.

How did you fix this? I updated my client and cannot get past this error. I've reinstalled, uninstalled, restarted, installed again, etc.

Which browser do you use for authorization?
Have you tried changing the default browser?

By default, I use Chrome. However I changed my default browser to Edge to try to resolve the issue with no success. I rebooted in between changing the default browser, just to make sure, with no success.

Edit: I am at work at the moment, but it dawns on me that because I am part of the Windows Insider Program, my OS has updated to Windows 11 22H2 before the update's feature release this autumn. I believe this update happened only a handful of days ago. If I had to place bets on what is causing me to have login issues, I would put money on that. I could remove myself from the Program and roll back Windows to pre-22H2 as a test. Or, perhaps I could try to understand what changed. It could be that others will experience this problem when the update rolls out later this year so maybe I can give the dev team a leg up on incoming issues.

This post is deleted!

I wanted to come back and update this thread for others who may have this issue. I was only able to log in by downloading Firefox and setting it as my default browser. Once I did that, it successfully authenticated me. Things to note:

• Chrome did not work (Chrome already existed on my machine)
  • Edge did not work (Edge already existed on my machine)
  • Firefox worked; Firefox was not previously installed on my machine; it was a fresh install (no idea if this being a fresh install mattered)
  • Uninstalling/reinstalling FAF did not help
  • Other FAF clients did not work (only tried Ethereal - not sure if there are others out there)