client login does not work

@voldon which problem exactly

@eternal I will write in detail. I bought the game on Steam, created a profile in it, registered on the FAF website, linked my Steam account, downloaded and installed the client from the official FAF website. But when I start the client there are no lines for filling in the data (Password and Login) There is a button in the center "Authorization", I click but nothing happens, I reinstalled the client, nothing has changed. In general, the problem is the same as that of the user "nick_".

@voldon Client cant detect default browser.

Win+R -> CMD -> copy this https://forum.faforever.com/topic/3771/client-login-does-not-work/6 -> press enter

if browser is not opens, then you didnt set default browser

If it does not work, you can try to install Chrome or Firefox (reboot PC) and try again.

@eternal I have everything open, without any problems.

@magge I initially had Google Chrome, I already tried the browser recommended by the system, but nothing works.

Have you tried to disable any security software for testing purpose?
Are you 100% sure it is the same error as OP has?

@magge Didn't turn anything off. all system and other antiviruses do not block the client's work in any way.

Could you post client.log file here? CMD -> %appdata%/Forged Alliance Forever/logs

@eternal I don't know how these clients differ from this one that you gave me, but it works.