TheDuelist's Dueling 2v2 Duel

Tournament Structure
Double Elimination
Winners bracket best of 3
Losers Bracket best of 1 until Quarter Finals when it will be best of 3 until the final.
Finals are best of 5

When Is It Happening
Registration closes May4th at noon CST
Drafting will be on May 5-6th
Games will begin on May 8th and event will end on June 6th (subject to change depending on number of players)

Game will be open to all rating levels

Maps
Up until the quarter finals, games will be played on Neroxis Map Generator with following settings
4 spawns
Tournament generation type
10 km
2 teams
Quarter finals will be played on these maps in order
Badlands V4 spwaning in slots 1-4
Adaptive Gornyak
Vya-3 Protectorate
Semi finals on these maps in order
Bermuda Locket – FAF Version spawning in slots 1,2,7, and 8
Syrtis Major – FAF Version
Pelagial
Finals will be played on these maps in order
Drunken Beetle’s Dance – FAF Version (players spawning in slots 1,2,7, and 8 )
Wonder Open – 5v5 (Players Spawning in slots 1,2,9, and 10)
Shoal
Mentor
Setons Clutch – FAF Version (players in slots 1-4)

Coverage
I will be casting the quarter finals onwards. I'll reach out to some other casters to see if they want to join for a series or two.

How to register
Fill out this google form to register and you'll be invited to the discord server where coordination will occur
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16z6k6EmKCZX1WIlzBmblf0JfkGIegL9XO8-FoSnBnAE/edit
You will then get the link to the Discord server
Commenting on this post will not register you for the tournament.

Reward
First place: $175
Second Place: $125
Third Place: $75
Fourth Place: $25

Logistics
Players will be divided in half based on their rating
Higher rated players will draft lower rated players with the lowest players of the higher rated side picking first.
EG: Higher bracket ranges from 1500-1800, the 1500 rated player will pick first in the draft
Games will be coordinated through the Discord server you will receive an invite to
All the players should be in the server so it will be your responsibility to coordinate a time to play with your opponents
When you win a series, you will need to send me the replay ID's so I can verify the wins and update the bracket.
The challonge will be created when registration and drafting closes.
In the event that you can't get a hold of your opponents in 48 hours to coordinate a time to play, send me screenshots of your attempts at communication and your team will get a bye to the next round.
Games will need to happen within 5 days/120 hours from you advancing to the next round.
There is no team cap. If we have an odd number of players, I'll drop the lowest rated player.

Reach out to me on Discord if you have any questions

there is no limit on the number of teams?

Sorry for my English. I use translator

I changed my nickname in faf (Pryanichek -> Skrat)

Sorry for my English. I use translator

There's no limit.

I read it twice and I don't understand

registered without registration and SMS LordBaningRetard

Are noobs welcome? I only have about 150 ranked games played - and only played a handful of 2v2 ladder so my ranking is very, err, provisional.

will it be possible to make the last game me against 3?

how do i join???

I didn't get the discord link

hello i too didn't get a discord link

me also no discord link ;(

Discord link is being sent out in bulk tonight to all registered players.

Invite has been sent out via email to all registered players

@TheDuelist i do not see any email. Maybe it just takes a bit or maybe I made a typo when I signed up. I just figured I should let u know in case it’s an issue effecting everyone.

@spikeynoob said in TheDuelist's Dueling 2v2 Duel:

@TheDuelist i do not see any email. Maybe it just takes a bit or maybe I made a typo when I signed up. I just figured I should let u know in case it’s an issue effecting everyone.

Same for me

pfp credit to gieb

I'm seeing people join the server from my email invite. If you're having problems, reach out to me directly on FAF or on Discord.

got it all thanks

I still don't see any email either