Illegal State Exception: No endpoint has been specified

I don't know if my last post was in the correct help section. Before I could log in and play games. But some hosts gave me this error and I could not join. Restarting FAF or restarting computer had no effect. I wiped my faf directories app data and install directory. I still get this error. It won't let me log in even!! I can't even play Offline without one log in connection. Restarting FAF does nothing. I keep getting this error. Rebooting/restarting computer has no effect.

Client Version: 2022.3.0
java.lang.IllegalStateException: No endpoint has been specified
at com.faforever.client.login.OAuthValuesReceiver.lambda$getRedirectUris$1(OAuthValuesReceiver.java:77)
at java.base/java.util.Optional.orElseThrow(Optional.java:403)
at com.faforever.client.login.OAuthValuesReceiver.getRedirectUris(OAuthValuesReceiver.java:77)
at com.faforever.client.login.OAuthValuesReceiver.lambda$receiveValues$0(OAuthValuesReceiver.java:54)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1768)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1760)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:373)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(ForkJoinPool.java:1182)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(ForkJoinPool.java:1655)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1622)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:165)loginwithbrowser.jpg I get this when trying to log in.

I was ready to wipe my hd's and go back to windows 7. Then it dawned on me. Install on my system drive. I did. Now it works. Flawlessly.

@quantumtyphoon I've been having this problem too. Glad to hear you fixed it! What do you mean you installed your system drive? By default it downloads to my C drive (where the OS is installed) but I tried switching it to my D drive (where FA is installed) and both give me the same problem.

This happens because the client can't read the configuration from content.faforever.com/dfc-config.json

Hello I have this error too.
I have reinstalled the launcher on my system drive and it has not solved the problem.

Thank you

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No endpoint has been specified
at com.faforever.client.login.OAuthValuesReceiver.lambda$getRedirectUris$1(OAuthValuesReceiver.java:77)
at java.base/java.util.Optional.orElseThrow(Optional.java:403)
at com.faforever.client.login.OAuthValuesReceiver.getRedirectUris(OAuthValuesReceiver.java:77)
at com.faforever.client.login.OAuthValuesReceiver.lambda$receiveValues$0(OAuthValuesReceiver.java:54)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1768)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1760)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:373)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(ForkJoinPool.java:1182)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(ForkJoinPool.java:1655)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1622)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:165)

The unoffical python client works for me now.