Can't view coop replays due to map not found

I tried to review coop replays. It seems it can't find the maps or something. This is the message I receive:

Client Version: 2022.3.0
java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: https://content.faforever.com/maps/x1ca_001.zip
	at com.faforever.client.game.GameService.lambda$runWithReplay$16(GameService.java:366)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniHandle(CompletableFuture.java:934)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniHandle.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:911)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.exec(CompletableFuture.java:483)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:373)

Apparently the map simply does not exist on the remote server, nothing we can do unless an Admin takes care of that.

@magge It is original map, they can take it from game folder 😃

@milos_obilic Open steam/nosteam original maps folder and copy pasta "X1CA_001" to maps folder of client (i have no idea where is it, i think you can look somewhere) Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\maps

@Eternal Nice solution, did not know that it was a default map.

@Milos_Obilic

1. If via steam default location installed:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\maps\X1CA_001
  1. copy whole folder "X1CA_001" to
C:\Users\%username%\Documents\My Games\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\Maps

@magge said in Can't view coop replays due to map not found:

@Eternal Nice solution, did not know that it was a default map.

@Milos_Obilic

1. If via steam default location installed:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\maps\X1CA_001
  1. copy whole folder "X1CA_001" to
C:\Users\%username%\Documents\My Games\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\Maps

I did this but still the same error. It appears FAF client (coop) insists on taking it from the server.

So I copied it to
C:\ProgramData\FAForever\user\My Games\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\maps

But then I get some error:

"Ack! unable to load replay from C:\ProgramData\FAForever\user\My Games\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\cache"