Who made the first Dual Gap map? Was it an immediate success? Was it based on any other map? Possibly from another game? Is the author a national hero or scared to leave his home due to the haters? The people need to know
Who created the Dual Gap phenomenom?
- once upon a time 10x10 gap existed
- good man named kd7bch plays it
- dislikes how op some tactics are on it
- balance team does not intend to nerf t3 air and cheese because of gap
- kd7bch gets mad and makes dual gap
- eventually leaves cuz of being tired of fighting the good fight against certified faf toxic elitism
- map not that popular
- biass remakes the map to not look like shit
- starts getting popular naturally
- starts getting casted as bringing EPIC GAMES
- gap 10x10 lobbies fill slower and slower
- gap 10x10 players transfer to dual gap
- now no normal gap and only dual gap
The author was the certified classic “im stuck in elo hell” type of guy with all the baggage that brings. I played many games with him when I was about 1000 and played pure og gap.
@ftxcommando Was t3 arty his fav strategy?
Ultimately another unhappy contribution JRR Tolkien made to nerd and video game culture albeit indirectly in this instance.
put the xbox units in the game pls u_u