Divisions in player info window

Looks quite nice now I think. 👍

@blackyps
Please keep the games/rating text white. That faded gray that you're using is harder to see/read against the dark background.

Also, global should be in a line with 1v1, 2v2, etc; not centered halfway below it.

I think scaling down the division icons closer to what they were in the OP's image would be better as well.

Also, I agree with the suggestion that this would look better with an Earth image for Global, as that could look nice and more consistent.

pfp credit to gieb

It's called visual hierarchy. I can make the text a bit lighter, but it won't be white. If I put global in a line with 1v1 it floats too high. It is now visually in the middle of the leaderboard and division name of the others. As there is no league for global I think it fits to indicate that.
Why do y'all want an earth image? It's a global rating in the sense that it is affected by all other ratings. Not because it is valid in the whole world. Putting a globe there only encourages that misunderstanding. It is supposed to not be consistent with the other ratings as global has no league associated with it.