Setons Wars Tournament

а что ты говорил про второй турик для тех кому не хватило места?

Shuffle will be on the day of the tournament

Sorry for my English. I use translator

I’m upset nobody drafted the god tier player demonstreamer

Are we playing on the FAF version or the non-mirrored version?

Non mirrored the original version

Ras Boi's save lives.

@archsimkat the tournament will be on the original version of the map Setons Clutch (non-mirrored version)

Get your fresh memes here bois.

Sentons hype! https://youtu.be/pvaYmYqaBBw

Looks like i'll be casting on saturday on FAF live, see you all there!

Thanks to all the players, commentators, and viewers for today's event! It was great!

At the end of the day, the bottom bracket finals and the main bracket finalist were determined. The date and time of these games will be determined as soon as possible

Снимок экрана (904).png

The remaining games will take place on April 10 at 17:00 UTC

Thanks to all the players for participating in the tournament!

Congrats to Team Haachamachama for winning the tournament!

Снимок экрана (913).png

Final Results:
1st - Team Haachamachama
2nd - Team ShadySocks
3rd - Team ZLO

Thanks to Foley, Derp and Lenkin for the broadcast. Thanks to Archsimkat and Brutus for their help in organizing the tournament. Also thanks to Mizer, Exselsior, EarlyDoors and Moonrider for their donations, this tournament wouldn't be the same without you!

Winners should contact Brutus5000#9989 for their prize money. Prize winners from Russia contact Skrat#4810

Players who won prizes have the opportunity to choose one of the possible avatars (see tournament description). Please let Skrat#4810 know your choice

Players who will receive special prizes will be announced in 1-2 days

@pryanichek Awesome tournament, had a lot of fun! Thanks for hosting it @Pryanichek

Thank you @Pryanichek for organising this tournament, it's been great fun and a pleasure to both watch and play.

thank you for the tournament ! it was amazing

Great job @Pryanichek 🙂

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

Thank you all for the kind words! ☺

I am pleased to inform you that special prizes are available:

Best Comeback - Team Haachamachama in game 3 against Team ZLO

Mizer meme - player ShadySocks (for killing WillyWankerNoob in a transport by Ctrl-K Shady commander )

And finally it's time to unlock the secret prize! This is the prize for the fastest t3 eco on the rock. - It goes to player Haachamachama (timing 24.16)

That’s actually a kinda fun and unexpected secret prize. I was guessing all kinds of random crazy stuff it could be, I like that it was something unexpected like that