Account Activation

My buddy is trying to activate his account but the link that gets sent through email is broken (the activation button doesn't work/can't click it) What can I do?

Likely they are trying to open the email from the spam folder, many email providers disable links when a message is in the spam folder, please try moving the email out of the spam folder and trying again

that didn't work

Hmm then likely your email provider might have wholesale disabled the button for some reason we are looking into why on our end.

yeah i figured it out, cuz it was spam all I had to do was click the 3 dots and click the option that said not phishing and it returned the links, thanks for the help and sorry for the time wasted

I tried putting the link as fallback into the email but it's waaay to long... šŸ˜ž

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
ā€“ Benno Rice