Cant login FAF, cant join coop missions(

It started with the fact that I could not connect to the cooperative mission. I note that I could host and connect only to missions that are pre-installed in the faf, that is, the original faf company.

Next, I decided to reinstall the client itself, but without erasing its files. As a result, nothing has changed. I will also note that this applied only to the co-op mission. I could enter the usual lobbies.

Later I decided to delete all the phase files that I have on my computer. Reinstalling everything, I ended up with this. What should I do now?

I don't use VPN, I don't use antivirus, Windows Defender is disabled, since yesterday, when everything was still working, I haven't changed literally anything in the computer.

Client Version: 2022.2.0
java.lang.IllegalStateException: No endpoint has been specified
at com.faforever.client.login.OAuthValuesReceiver.lambda$getRedirectUris$1(OAuthValuesReceiver.java:76)
at java.base/java.util.Optional.orElseThrow(Optional.java:401)
at com.faforever.client.login.OAuthValuesReceiver.getRedirectUris(OAuthValuesReceiver.java:76)
at com.faforever.client.login.OAuthValuesReceiver.lambda$receiveValues$0(OAuthValuesReceiver.java:53)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1764)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1756)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:290)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(ForkJoinPool.java:1016)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(ForkJoinPool.java:1665)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1598)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:183)

There is log. Idk what is that.