Moderator Contact ?

Hey guys, Ive been advised to contact a moderator due to my account being perma banned for being a smurf. I'm not sure what a smurf is but i believe its someone that hacks or copy's an account or chanes there name or something. I understand that my MAC code is different as i'm now , was, playing , from a new laptop in a different part of the country as im contracting and working away from home ! So yea any ID info that's collected wont be the same 😕 Anyway ive been away from FAF for about 2 years now as my PC died and i've been busy with other stuff. work, covid etc. So i have this new Helios 300 and i thought hey I bet that will run FA great but FAF is proving difficult to 'configure' to get my steam and FA to 'synch' I asked Brutus for help with my account and we solved that issue but now i'm banned reason SMURF ! 😕 I asked brutus for some advice but got a rather unhelpful replay from another member to contact a Moderator with no explanation how to do so or who to speak to 😕 So I'm posting here. Its a client/account issue so I hope this will reach the eyes or ears of someone that not only knows how to help but is willing to help 😕 I must say that this last couple of days has kinda been a bit disappointing. New Laptop. Games bought and paid for on steam but can i play online. Briefly. My opinion is its a game, its just a game , a great game but only a game and some of the safeguards are being upheld to the detriment of honest players.

Hey I recently started playing FAF again and now my account has been banned for smurfing. It's the same old account, only 300 games on teams and a little more in ladder. Sometimes I got accused for smurfing, but I took it as a compliment when I was performing well. Didn't expect to get banned for this. I have reached out to support, I hope they can fix this. Did you get a reply for your account? I would like to keep enjoying FAF.

Best chance you have is to join the FAF Discord and make an appeal / tickket in #moderation-support.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

Please send any appeals via email to [email protected]

Hey, so I just wanted to let you know that I got a response from moderation. Its all good now, it was just a simple mistake. So I am unbanned and enjoying FAF again. Thanks again for the quick responses.