Game hangs (partily) after 30 minutes

I have recently replaced my old CPU with an Ryzen 7 5800x und my GPU with an Geforce GTX 1050 TI. Now my FA Games keep crashing after about 30 minutes. The picture just freezes, but I can hear the game going on in the background. I can still press pause to pause the game and resume. I have no problems with any other games or applications. All drivers are updated to the newest version. Any ideas?

And we need some logs 🙂 .

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

1. Tried the FAQ about common solutions?: Yes/No
  2. Game Version:
  3. Windows Version:
  4. Which security software:
  5. Game reinstalled?: Yes/No
  6. FAF reinstalled?: Yes/No
  7. If error caused by Mod/Map → reinstalled?
  8. What have you tried to solve the problem so far?
  9. PC Specs:

Attach the error log via https://pastebin.com/ and share the link.

I am sorry, I did not receive a notification about the new answers.

1. Game Version: FAF Client 2021.12.0, Supreme Commander FA latest version via steam.
  2. Windows 10 Pro Bild 20H2
    3: Only Windows Defener
  3. No
  4. No
  5. I have deinstalled all mods and I am only playing the default maps for testing
  6. Played with the grafics and sound settings, played with single screen, disabled mods, installed all avialable driver updates for my system
    8: PC: Amd Ryzen 7 5800x, Geforce 1050 TI, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB NVME SSD

I am sure this is not caused by any hardware problems now. I managed to create a savegame just a few seconds before the game crashed. When I load this savegame, I am able to reproduce the problem. It will always crash after a few seconds.

The game log is missing in the log folder. Perhapbs because I always have to terminate the game using task manager?

In the other thread I read I should try the dev client but I did not find a download.

@Lanviper Thanks for your answer, but we still need the last logs about that issue.

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Forged Alliance Forever\logs

Edit: I just saw that no log is created for you. That is unfortunate. Is the folder really completely empty?

Also, Windows Event Manager could be interesting. Is there a hint what crashes the game? Can you show us that log?

Share the save game as well