Good time starting to contribute to FAF

If you make 4 contributions to FAF in October you will receive a free t-shirt.

You will receive a t-shirt from Digital Ocean which hosts the so called Hacktoberfest. Hacktoberfest is supposed to promote contributions to Open Source Software.

As a contribution counts PR that are not marked as "invalid" by the owners of a project. Contributions need to be made on GitHub.

Go to https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com/ to register.

There are also issues marked with a hacktoberfest lable u can get started with. But even better just ask us what u can do for example here.

Happy hacking.

Soon™️

Only projects if the topic "hacktoberfest" count towards your t-shirt. If the topic is missing on the project you want to contribute tell us.

Soon™️

Do pull requests that are made (and are still being worked on) before October count too?

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

No, they don't.

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
– Benno Rice

Still 25 days tho @Jip

Soon™️

If I helped mapgen dev Sheikah 4 times, can I get an avatar of the shirt instead of the shirt?

No, the Hacktoberfest is not associated with FAF

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
– Benno Rice

@FunkOff there is an avatar for "FAF developer" I guess you can get that... @Giebmasse or other moderators should be able to hand it out

Soon™️