Nerf t3 arti

I'm starting to think there should be a official mod and forum topic of gap balence.

The complaints about point defense and flak being op too are very telling

Stop playing the same map and you’ll stop seeing the same strategy.

put the xbox units in the game pls u_u

Even on astro (assuming its the non-rich version) there are a number of alternatives and counters to T3 arti and lots of options for ending the game before it even gets to that point. You'll also usually need 2-3 T3 arti to break through an enemy base with shields being a mass efficient defence in response to a single T3 arti due to how compact bases tend to be (1 T3 shield can cover your entire base if you've built it with T3 arti protection in mind)

@maudlin27 It is the rich only version. 🙂

Just turn off t3 arty in unit restrictions.

Alright lock this thread I'm sick of the excuses for people simping on artillery.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

@coinlazer

I’m not simping(???) for T3 artillery, I generally dislike turtle games that end up with lots of passive ecoing and sim city gameplay which lead to T3 arty. I’m saying that T3 arty are only useful on a very specific type of map. If you play a different map, you will see different strategies. It’s got nothing to do with the balance of the T3 artillery. If you want T3 arty to be nerfed such that nobody makes them even on turtle choke point maps then they’d be unusable. Might as well be asking to remove the unit from the game.

put the xbox units in the game pls u_u

t3 stationary arty is a meme tbh

queuing with a newbie to show him the beauty of tmm and meeting tagada be like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLcRpdZ0Xb0&ab_channel=Tomoko

@coinlazer said in Nerf t3 arti:

Alright lock this thread I'm sick of the excuses for people simping on artillery.

Yes please lock this thread @Deribus ? It is painful to see such needless ripping on OP.

Fewer people could have made the same point and have had the same discussion with OP.