Legacy client not working

@Gatsik I ask once more: why don't you publish your changes to Github? Other people might want to build on top of your changes.
We can make you maintainer of the project and you can build official releases.

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
ā€“ Benno Rice

But they are on Github, aren't they? Because I'm not a programmer and, firstly, I don't want to spoil anything, and secondly, I don't know when I'll stop trying to fix it.

P.S. Updated the release binary of the previous post from here, so map search should start to work

Well you started with whats on Github. So obviously it is found by people who are interested in it.
Also: What's there to spoil? Right now the github version is majorly broken and you have fixes.

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
ā€“ Benno Rice

For some reason, the leaderboard tab stopped working at some point. It used to just show the leaderboards web page from the FAF website. I think that is the ideal solution since it lets you look at the ladder league standings and stuff from within the client.

@Brutus5000 I mean I read the docs, and I'm sure my code is awful inconsistent in terms of these requirements, I didn't use logger as I'm not sure where it is needed, repetitions that probably could've summarized into some classes, etc.
I can do a pull request so someone who has expertise can review it if that is what you want from me.

@ThomasHiatt I was thinking about using those internal 'Air scouts', 'Tech 1', ... tabs to rename them and asking api, since the playerDivisionInfo is available here, but probably adding the website would be easier.

@Gatsik I took a look at your commits , and as a long-time Python client maintainer I officially bless them as good.

• Display the leaderboards web page from the FAF website as leaderboards
  • Newstab: display images and links
  • Vaults tab: items' icons (known or unknown) are always shown

Unofficial Python client 0.18.13

Created a pull request so other people who might want to build on top of these changes are able to do this.

The pull request got merged and officially released by Strogo šŸ¾

ā€“ Benno Rice

I have not enough acquaintances to test it properly (and too dumb to write unit tests), so here it is:

Unofficial Python client 0.19.1 omega TMM

If it's OK, then I'll do a pull request a little bit later, because I had connection issues today (but also I had the same issues with 0.19.0, so It shouldn't be related to TMM).
Anyway, It needs further work.

• Forbid inviting those who are currently in game to party
  • Do not send "stop search" command as party guest
  • Display TMM ratings in the chatter's rank tooltip
  • Append correct TMM rating at game launch

Unofficial Python client 0.19.11 psi TMM