I am new map maker and got this error when trying to upload a map a made, can anyone help?

com.faforever.client.map.MapLoadException: Map folder does not contain a *_scenario.lua: C:\ProgramData\FAForever\user\My Games\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\maps\DerpMap_V1.0
at com.faforever.client.map.MapService.lambda$readMap$7(MapService.java:325)
at java.base/java.util.Optional.orElseThrow(Optional.java:401)
at com.faforever.client.map.MapService.readMap(MapService.java:325)
at com.faforever.client.map.MapService$$FastClassBySpringCGLIB$$bee33d9f.invoke(<generated>)
at org.springframework.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:218)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(CglibAopProxy.java:688)
at com.faforever.client.map.MapService$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$69c68bce.readMap(<generated>)
at com.faforever.client.map.MapUploadController.lambda$setMapPath$0(MapUploadController.java:103)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1764)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1130)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:630)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832)

Well... as the error says... do you have a scenario.lua file in your map folder?

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
ā€“ Benno Rice

i think their was an issue on the server-side with uploading maps @Sheikah or @Askaholic should know more about this

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock